2 day trip
Joined group of max 11 pax
DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG - BAI TU LONG BAY ( Lunch - Dinner )
The trip departs from Et - Pumpkin then we pick you up from hotel then driving to Halong via the Red river delta. Take a short break and visit the embroidery workshop in Hai Duong.
On your arrival in Hon Gai wharf ( Ha Long city ), you have chance to take photos of Ha Long before embarking. Enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing. Check - in cabin with deluxe setup. Have traditional Vietnamese lunch while start cruising.
Start optional cruise program and excursions:
* A Fantastic cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay.
* Pass through extraordinary shaped-islands such as: Poem mountain, the center market, Teapot islet, Goat’s head islet, Indochinafilm studio...
You can swimming in the crystal water.
Discover Cong Do area by tender.
Explore the well- hidden Thay Cave
Short cruise to Doi Non island where you can enjoy a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
Back to junk.Take rest in Deluxe cabin or enjoy the sunset.
Have dinner on board.
At your leisure & night fishing.
DAY 2: DISCOVER THE VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE (Breakfast - Lunch)
At leisure time. Enjoy fresh air & gentle wind.
Have breakfast onboard. Start optional cruise program and excursions.
* A morning cruise around the magnificent scenery.
*Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the locals, visit the floating school and the fish farms there.
* More time for swimming if the weather and time permit.
Arrange luggage and check-out cabin. A la cart lunch is served while cruising back to Halong city. Disembark. Farewell.
Get on the van to return Hanoi. The trip finishes at about 4.30 pm
Price: Our joined group price is depends on your group size. Quoted in USD.
The more your group is big, the more price is cheap.
Unit = 1usd
No of pax
Price / pax
Book in advance
twin / double
* Single supplement + 100 usd.
* Joined group tour, max 11 persons.
* Child fare: under 3 = F.O.C / From 3 - 7 = 75%.
* If you want to charter this boat for your trip. Do not hesitate to contact us soon.
- Shuttle van Hanoi / Ha Long / Ha Noi.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- Vietnamese meals as dedicated.
- Welcome drinks.
- Tea & Coffee.
- Meals as mentioned.
- Swimming Equipment.
- Fishing Equipment.
- Onboard Insurance.
- Personal expense.
- Other beverage.